BUK AUST P/L provide the following warrant for all products purchased and installed in Australia. For each claim, please retain your proof of purchase to authorized distributors.
DOWNLOAD WARRANTY FORM
Warranty Period: Residential, applicable to original purchaser.
||Warranty Period – Residential
||20 Years replacement products only (exclude Trade Range** 10 years replacement product only).
||20 Years replacement on cartridge, 7 Years replacement on product or parts, 2 years on labour. (Exclude trade Range** 10 Years replacement on cartridge, 1 Years replacement on product or parts, 1 years on labour).
||20 Years replacement on Fluhs cartridge, 7 Years replacement on product or parts, 2 years on labour.
|Show Heads & Arms
||Lifetime replacement products or parts only.
|Sinks & Laundry Tubs
||15 Years replacement product or parts only.
||20 Years replacement product or parts only.
||20 Years replacement products or parts only.
||5 Years replacement product or parts only
||5 Years replacement product or parts only. Excluding Glass.
|WÄHLEN 10 (TRADE)
||10 Years Cartridge. 1 Years replacement product or parts. 1 Year labour.
Note: The warranty of Non-Chrome finish products is 7 years from the date of purchase by the original purchaser.
- If during the applicable warranty period set out in the tables above (Warranty Periods), product has a material defect which arose in the course of manufacture then, subject to the warranty conditions below being met, you may submit a warranty claim to BUK AUST P/L by email: email@example.com or calling us on 02 87409354. We may require you to return the Goods, and you must pay the expenses for such return.
- BUK AUST P/L will either repair or replace (BUK AUST P/L’s option) the products. We will pay the expense for shipment of the repaired or replaced product to you.
- This warranty is applicable only on products purchased and installed in Australia.
- BUK AUST P/L products come with warranty that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to have replacement for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the Goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- Should any warranty claim be made and attended to by a BUK AUST P/L authorised Service Agent and that in the opinion of the Service agent or BUK AUST P/L, the problem was from a faulty installation or use of the products in conjunction with products of another manufacturer or from some other cause other than a manufacturing defect of the products, BUK AUST P/L reserves the right to charge a service fee for each service staff attending the premise where products have been installed.
- BUK AUST P/L will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether to the product itself, surrounding surface including walls, fixtures, furniture or any other consequential loss caused by any defect product. This warranty shall be void for the following reasons:
- A customer’s inability to provide POP or equivalent documentation.
- Products are not installed by a licensed plumber.
- Products are not installed to relevant National Standards and State Regulations.
- Products are not installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Water pressures and or temperatures that exceed stated limitations as per the product installation instructions. NOTE: AS/NZS 3500.1-2003 (Clause 3.3.4) specifies 500kPa maximum water supply pressure at any outlet within a building for new installations. The 500kPa maximum water supply pressure doesn’t apply to fire service outlets.
- Isolation stop taps are not fitted as stated on manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Fitting of other devices to the outlet of tapware (e.g. Water filters).
- Fair wear and tear, such as the working seals in the inlet and outlet valves, including scratching from cleaning etc.
- Failure to regularly clean or replace dirty or blocked outlet aerator inserts in tapware and/or shower heads etc.
- Non-installation of flow regulator in tapware and showers or regulated valve or check valves in hand showers or veggie mixers.
BUK AUST P/L warranty set out in the Warranty Statement below is subject to the following conditions, and accordingly shall not apply if:
- The Good was not new as at the date of purchase or proof of purchase details (such as invoice, receipts or transaction record) are not provided.
- There is a failure to follow product’s installation instructions, evidence cannot be provided that the Good was installed by a licensed plumber or the Good is used other than in accordance with BUK AUST P/L specifications.
- Repair work is has not received authorization from Bad und Kuche to proceeding with the work in writing.
- According to the Australian Standards or regulations, the Australian Standards (AS/NZ 3500.1 Plumbing and Drainage Part 1: Water services) which specify that water pressure must be limited to 500kpa on any new home, extension, or renovation. The recommended continuous operating pressure for tapware is between 150-500kpa (maximum static pressure must not exceed 500kpa).
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners are used on any finishes of the Good.
- The Good is not installed in accordance with the relevant Australian Standards and Plumbing Codes.
- The Good has been tampered with or repaired in any way.
- The Good has been damaged by misuse, accident or neglect.
- The Good has discolouration, corrosion or rusting from other environmental factors.
- Due to the nature of stainless steel material, it can be easily scratched with normal day to day use. It is difficult to keep the mirror finish without using it. Stainless steel is more rust resistant rather than scratch resistant. To remove light scratches use suitable fine flexible sanding pads to clean the sink surface. Place the pad on the stainless steel surface and apply force by hand in a straight line motion moving from side to side. (Ensure the pad motion is in the same direction as the grain).
- The cleaning of the aerator insert must be performed regularly. The frequency depends on the water quality in your area as it is the home owner’s responsibility to keep the aerator insert clean. We suggest this be performed at a minimum of 6 months period.